Valentine’s Day is nearly upon us and Spirit Master Trent has hand-crafted a Valentine’s Day Cocktail that’s sure to say “Be Mine!” with one sip. Bring your Valentine into any Quarterdeck Restaurant and order a delicious Dirty Love or follow these simple steps to make one at home. Printable recipe below.
- 3 Strawberries (sliced)
- 1 1/2 oz Strawberry Vodka
- 1/2 oz Strawberry Daiquiri Mix
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1/2 oz pineapple juice.
- 2 oz champagne
- Place 3 cut strawberries into an empty tall glass.
- Muddle strawberries to a lumpy paste.
- Add 1 1/2 oz strawberry vodka.
- Add 1/2 oz strawberry Daiquiri mix.
- Add 1/2 oz simple syrup.
- Add 1/2 oz pineapple juice.
- Fill remainder of glass with ice.
- Cover with shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain into champagne flute.
- Top with champagne.
- Garnish with strawberry.